Sept 29th COD WW2 Open Beta
https://community.sledgehammergames.com/...p/10411283

Keep an eye out for the preload in Steam.

Wall
Nice... Thanx Wally !!!
Same old crap, they basically took last versions of the genre, and regurgitated it back up in the form of this game. BF1 was far more authentic then this crap. WOW is still far superior to this WW2 version.
War mode is pretty fun... Its new.. not in any other COD Game.
Wink 
(10-01-2017, 12:27 PM)Wallinator Wrote: War mode is pretty fun... Its new.. not in any other COD Game.

So they added a new mode (Taken from BF1 from what I understood from the gameplay)...It's just like Apple...Look people we added a new feature that will completely change the way you think of cellphones....Um, no because Samsung did it 3 years ago. :)

I guess I'm at the point of no longer needing to have the latest of these AAA games as their price point are getting higher and the quality of the content are sometimes lacking.  If they took the genre to a new level, or made it unique maybe, but first impressions were poor.  No amount of 'fluff' features will convince me to when $80.

Plus me playing VR games, especially Onward, completely changed the way I enjoy FPS games.  The run and gun, meh.